Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hey, I have a blog!

This is my first time "here". I've never done this before but since it's is not a dating service, I guess it's cool. Hey Christine, your so tech-hip! Can you believe I did this?

I'm a surprise Mum! My daughter Marley found her way to my husband Scott and I after five years of pregnancy losses and a long adoption screening process. Waiting, waiting, waiting - wait! I became pregnant again. Sixth time a charm! So, my blog is about happiness and other surprises. Of course, I don't always see the happiness and usually surprises are viewed as schedule disruptions (Marley, why won't you nap this morning, now we can't make it to Mummy and me yoga) or not getting my way (but that's not what I planned).

Anyway, I'm off to figure this blog stuff out - it seems weird a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is weird, especially right now when you realize you're not alone. We're all in this together! Thanks for a look at my site and cross your fingers that my daughter Georgia will pick you! Whether she does or not, I hope you'll come back to the Cheerio Road soon, where we fail daily.