Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm off to class

Well, doesn't the universe provide! Just a couple of questions, a few clicks and BOOM...a Buddhist study group right in my own Langley City. I'm going tonight at 7pm. I'd better chill out and avoid my usually "first class" approach - front row, pencil and paper ready, wide-eyed syllabus scanning and planning the thesis and arguements for my next two papers.

I'll just bring myself - scary...

My teacher and baby girl, Marley Sparrow, threw up today. She had to do it twice for me to get the idea. My lesson: don't rush to fix, correct, made nice or calm with food! She is a patient soul because as I sat pondering her wisdom it took awhile to realize I'd better get out of my head and clean up. I didn't like cleaning the puke but it's what Mums do. I felt a connection to all Mum's who at one time or another had puke to mop up, dig out and pick off. Now that's what it's all about!

1 comment:

Mika said...

Yum puke..It is possible to love it. Just wait until it happens in your bed.